This is a short scenic ride that will impress your friends
with the beauty of
1.8 miles to the end of Strattford drive and make a left on
0.5 miles to
· There is a Texaco station on your right.
0.8 miles to
· This is a left turn but it appears to be straight as you approach it.
1.3 miles on
· The road turns to the right soon.
· Drive slow for there are many sharp turns here.
· At 1 mile drive slow so you can glance to the right for good views. Be careful.
The only option at
0.2 miles on
¨ West 1.4 mile to Bee Caves Road (RM2244) and turn right
· You will pass under Hwy 360 at 0.4 miles
1.5 miles to
2.6 miles to
will return via
¨ West 3.7 miles to Cuernavaca Dr. and turn right
¨ North 2.0 miles to Meca and turn right.
Meca is on the street sign. Meca is not on my
¨ Go exactly 1.6 miles from your turn on to Meca to The Pier Rd. and make a left turn.
· The Pier will have a small sign there.
¨ Go 0.4 miles to the Pier.
Take a break at the Pier
0. 4 miles to
This is a very tricky and dangerous turn. It is
advisable to turn right onto
1.5 miles on
1.1 miles to
4.7 miles to
¨ East 4.4 miles to Mopac (Hwy 1)
· At 3.8 miles on Southwest parkway there is Silicone Labs where you can stop to say goodbye.
This is the end of the trip.
¨ At this point you are pointed east and can go north, south, east or west.